Translate

Friday, March 18, 2016

Light up propeller concept for whirligigs and craft projects

 The following whirligig design is presented as a concept, 

not a pattern.

This is a concept that I'm currently working on, and one that I have created many variations of. My background in electronics is quite frequently incorporated into the designs of my whirligigs and whether veins. As it is quite easy to add either solar lights or attach a small motor to the propeller to generate electricity. Adding lights is the easiest thing, but I have also added electromechanical to various projects with mixed results. The first and foremost challenge is to design something that will withstand environmental conditions such as wind and rain.

For this and other craft ideas please checkout our other sites and be sure to subscribe.




No comments:

Post a Comment